Fountain College aspires to be an internationally top-ranking centre of excellence in the teaching and research.
In pursuit of our vision, we provide quality education, so as to produce high-calibre graduates who will play leading roles in their chosen careers; the professions and academia.
We aim to cultivate a well-balanced portfolio of research of the highest quality with a wide range of interests and will maintain our reputation for world-class research. With a clear focus on the advancement of education, we aim to lead the way both in the creation of wealth and in improving the quality of life, by increasing the efficiency of existing works and by optimising the use of our natural resources and, at the same time, preserving our environment and biblical heritage. In so doing, we:
- Encourage adventurous thinking and education across all disciplines.
- To encourage all students no matter their academic achievement and potential
- To enable all our students to achieve their full potential, both in academic study and in the broad range of cultural activities available.
- To offer a wide range of subjects, with teaching of the highest quality;
- Provide financial support to those who need it and encourage applications from students in under-represented groups;
- To be a community of highest-calibre researchers, where students from a wide variety of disciplines exchange expertise and ideas.
- To encourage reflection and questioning on religious, ethical and management and leadership matters.